Pneumatic Caliper Brake / Hydraulic Caliper Brake
Introdução de produto
- Durable for long term. Stable performance and dissipating heat of the disc brakes which withstand frequent uses.
- Suitable for rugged environment. Brakes are resistant to dust and wetting, and withstand high ambient temperatures.
- Wide application. Braking forces can be arbitrarily adjusted. The range of braking force is widened
- Economic, brake pads are easy to change and affordable.
- Both left and right types are available.
- Torques can be varied by regulating the supply pressure.
|Size||DBM 10||DBM 20|
|Sizes of cylinders||2 1/8"||2 1/8"|
|Area of cylinders||22.88 cm2||22.88 cm2|
|Amount of operating Oil||About 2.5cc||About 2.5cc|
|Operating oil pressures||Normal working||50 kg/cm2||50 kg/cm2|
|Maximum||70 kg/cm2||70 kg/cm2|
|Disc thickness||10 mm||20 mm|
|Disc 0. D. mm||200↑||200↑|
|Unit Weight||5 kg||5.5 kg|
- "Right Type" namely move the oil-inlet to the right side of DBM. Please indicate the left or right type When place the older.
- Brake oil requirementl Ordinary brake oil, DOT3 or DOT4 or above.
Warning: The initial torque on new units can be 30-50% less than the value on specification until friction face and friction disc are lapped or worn in.
* Aston Tech Ltd. reserve the right to change materials and specifications without prior notice.