Centering Multi Bladder Type Air Shaft
- Recommend for rewinding/unwinding which requires high precision on diameter.
- Suitable for the operation with core tubes in different length.
- Two stage expansion- expand first for centering, then gripping.
- No roll loping.
- Reduces core vibration and machine wearing.
- Easy maintenance. Simple bladder replacement takes less than 10 minutes.
- No need to remove the journal during the replacement of bladder.
- Cantilever shaft with flange or journal mounting is available for custom order.
- Slide-in ball bearing on surface of shaft to assist the changeover of core is available for option.
- Diameter: 3" ~ 14"(76mm ~ 355 mm)
- Shaft materials: Aluminum alloy or first grade seamless steel with chrome-plated surface