- Alignments are controlled within the unit simplifying installation.
- Sealed cylinder ensures low air consumption.
- Torques can be varied by regulating the supply pressure.
- Speed of engagement can be controlled by varying the supply flow rate.
- Single friction face design virtually eliminates drag torque.
- Axial thrusts are contained within the unit.
- Ideal for high cyclic duties, tensioning and torque limiting application.
Construction of NAC
Torque Versus Pressure
Minimum Shaft Length Allowed
Mounting Example :
- The gap between disc and friction pad should be between 0.5~ 0.8 mm.
- The trust ball bearing should be lubricated periodically. The period is between 1 to 6 month depends on the working condition.